Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why We Read


It is very important for people to read. It allows people to exercise their imagination, and reading skills. Sure I don't read a lot, but I should. I don't read a lot because I don't have a lot of time to read. There are so many good books out there to read and so little time.This is an argument many people have against reading. The way to solve this problem is to MAKE time! I don't think people are so busy that they are doing something every second of the day. You don't have to read hours at a time. You can read just half an hour a day to take the place of a boring TV show. I like watching TV, but sometimes there is nothing good on, and/or I'm waitng for something else to come on. This is a great time to read. I also make models which consumes a lot of time, but I still manage to make them becuase I time manage. People complain that they don't like reading becuase they don't TRY to make time to read. If people read even a little bit a day, they will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment