Sunday, February 22, 2009

great book



I am currently reading Waldo & Magic Inc. by Robert A. Heinlein. It is a very interesting book that has a lot of science embedded in it. It's about the future where cars and other things are power by radiant energy. I started reading this book a while ago but never finished it. This book gets DEEP into scientific theories and physics. Today while I was reading the book, a main character, Waldo, was considering an interesting theory about "the Other World." It is said to be here but not here physically. This reminded me about the show The Universe on the History Channel becuase an episode was about parallel universes. It is some crazy stuff, but it makes some relative sense. I'm glad I got to learn physics and watch some The Universe episodes becuase it helps me understand the concepts better. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes a science-fiction book that explains how some things work in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment